Friday, January 3, 2014

All About Love with Ashley



Hey there everyone!!  Today I am super excited to share with you this month's new release, All About Love!  



Don't you just love it!!  I do!!  So here is what I made:




I love the little puzzle pieces in this set!  The sentiment just fits!  



Now, who doesn't like a good typewriter!!?!!  This one I just love it to pieces!  



The jars in this set are superb!  I love them and all the sizes.  I paired up the jar with a sentiment from the Wishes and Kind Thoughts set.  Just fabulous!

Well thanks for letting me share today!  Enjoy!!

~Ashley









9 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

your cards are so stinkin cute! Love that stamp set:)

~amy~ said...

Soooo fun!

Annette Allen said...

what a fabulous post.. love those adorable cards..

Pat K said...

What a great stamp set. Very clever!

robinann17 said...

The puzzle pieces are so cute! Love all the cards - crisp and bright! Robin

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

I love these stamps!! Thanks for all the awesome inspiration! I love all of the cards, the colors are fabulous! Patricia B

Connie Mercer said...

super cute girl!

Unknown said...

I really like this versatile stamp set. Out of all your card samples, I really like the jar and how you 'filled' it.

Unknown said...

Too cute!