Sunday, May 11, 2014

May Guest Designer Heather Campbell



This month we are ever so happy to welcome Heather Campbell as our Guest Designer!  YAY!  Here is a bit about her in her own words.


My name is Heather Campbell.  I live in Mill Creek, WA (which is just 20 minutes outside of Seattle) with my husband and two children.  I'm a full-time Manufacturing Engineer for one the world's top aerospace manufacturing companies.  I absolutely love my job but with all that seriousness, I need a creative outlet too!


I’ve always been crafty, and dabbled in scrapbooking, both traditional and digital.  I didn’t start card making until 2011 when I decided I needed a hobby that I could do with limited amounts of time, require minimal space in the house, and not make much of a mess.  Yeah, obviously I had no idea what I was getting into but I’m so glad I did! 

Here is what she created with the Just Fore You set!




What great cards!!  Thank you for sharing your talent with us Heather!!  

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow these are so fabulous.. so glad to have you guest designing.. thanks for the inspiration..

~amy~ said...

Yay for Heather!
awesome cards!