Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hollydays with Tenia Nelson

Hello Avocado Arts customers and fans!  Tenia has 3 creative projects that are sure to get you in the swing for the holidays.  You are going to love them!  Be sure to leave this lovely lady some love!


Hey Y'all 

Hope all is well!! Tenia here showing y'all what I did with the Avocado Arts Hollydays stamp set!



Here is Card One.....CHECK IT!!!!

First I created the card from Kraft cardstock. Then I adhered patterned paper onto image panel and added splatter. After that I stamped image onto white cardstock and heat embossed with Green Embossing Powder. Using dies and Big Shot I cut out the image panel and cut out green triangle. I adhered green tree onto image panel and I adhere image panel to card. Last but not least I adhered image onto card using pop up dots.





Here is Card Two.......CHECK IT!!!!

First I created the card from pink and white card. Stamp sentiment onto card using VersaFine Onyx Black ink. Stamp image(using Memento Tuxedo Black) onto white cardstock and color using Copics. Punch out image using circle punch and adhere to card using pop up dots.



And here's a tag......CHECK IT!!!


First I cut this tag out from Kraft cardstock using a tag die and Big Shot. Next I added washi tape and stamped sentiment with Onyx Black ink. Next I punch a hole in the tag and added twine. Last but not least I stamped image onto kraft paper using Tuxedo Black ink and colored image with copic markers. I cut out image using scissors, adhere to tag using pop up dots and add enamel dot.

Make sure that y'all check out what the other awesome ladies of Avocado Arts created. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t

_____________________________________________

STUNNING PROJECTS!  Love the colors and techniques Tenia!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Tenia rocks!

Anonymous said...

Love the red nose on Rudolph and the sentiment stamped on the tree.
thanks for sharing some great Christmas projects.

cghundley said...

So pretty and
love the reindeer
card, too cute!
Carla from Utah

Celeste Goff said...

Tenia, your cards and tags rock! I love the kraft cardstock on the tag with that adorable deer!

Ann said...

Super cute creations.

Iris said...

So cute - love the tree stamp.
isoscia at aol dot com

Sue D said...

Adorable tag and wonderful cards.