Thursday, October 22, 2015

Build a Wreath ~ KelliJo





Hey Peeps!  It's me Kelli Jo here today to share with you my cards using the WAY make me squeal set called Build a Wreath from Avocado Arts!!!!


 My first card is a fun clean and simple card.  I LOVE photopolymer stamps SO much and here is one reason why.... you can make them shaped to give added interest!!!!  I inked the sentiment up in Hero Arts Ambre ink then stamped 3 of the leaves in Memento Black and colored with Copics.  BAM!


My next card focuses on Paper Piecing... you really don't have to be all fussy with matting when you paper piece! ;)  The wooden sign was hand snipped in just seconds.!  Super fun! 




My last card I just created my own background using the SUPER cute chevron pumpkin multiple times and then created a swinging tag with the wooden sign which I have hanging from the Autumn part of the "Autumn Blessings" sentiment!  Added some fun jute and WOOT There It IS!"


I hope you enjoy my cards!  I had a blast making them and playing around with yet another AWESOME stamp set from AA!

KJ

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What beautiful autumn cards! Love the paper piecing on the wreath!

cv writing service said...

What lovely collection you have made! Can you please tell me about the stamps that you have used, where did you get it from? These are very pretty.