Sunday, November 22, 2015

Season's Tweetings~ KelliJo

Hey Avocado Arts Fans!  It's time for me to share MY goodies using the, yes it did, Make Me SQUEAL set called Season's Tweetings!!!!!  **awwwww**

SEE??!!!  I HEARD YOU!!!!!!! ;)


So my first card I created using the 2 decoration stamps and the snowflake stamp to create my own background.  This is SERIOUSLY THE easiest way to get matching DP!!!!!! A few pearls and blings to create snow and DONE!



The second card I stamped directly onto some EP DP and then stamped a 2nd image, colored it, cut it and pasted it.  Not NEARLY as easy as using a mouse... ;)  Again, random pearls for flakes....


My final card (sorry about the horrible lighting, card wasn't gonna play nicely) uses the sweet little birds tweeting (lol) #SeasonsTweetings  (see what I did there) ;)  Some sweet gem stones inside my RC double die and DONE!   oh the berries are using a liquid pearl.


2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What amazing cards Kelli!!!

Jack said...

These cards are really amazing and i happen to enjoy your blog a lot too. Thanks a great deal for sharing your work with us and i would most certainly want to see more. So keep us posted ! Thanks.