Monday, June 15, 2015

So Cool With Pinky!

With summer underway, we have more fabulous inspiration from our Designer Pinky!!  She uses clean and simple techniques today with our new stamp set "So Cool".  Check this out and make sure and leave her some love!!!



Hey there, it's Pinky today with some CAS cards. 
When I saw these stamps it made me want to make white cards I don't know why? But I grabbed my markers and played. I am in love with these popsicles, I think they would make fun little 4th of July rockets too!

I shaded the popsicles for this card them popped them up with foam pop dots.

 I don't know what possessed me to stay clean and simple this time, but I can't wait to share them with my friends.


Hopefully you are as excited about this set as I am, which one is your favorite image? Mine is a toss up between the popsicle and watermelon, so very cute!


No comments: